Consultations, advice, and tax preparation. Including estimated quarterly taxes, extensions and amendments.

Additional filing requirements.  For example, US citizens living abroad may also be required to comply with the Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) and The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act. 

Audit support.  This includes correspondence and representation in disputes with the Internal Revenue Service.